What Hosts are saying

Help please ! I have received a confirmed booking for 28 nights from 20th January to the 17th February 2020. the problem is the clear rate to me is only 20 % of my advertised nightly rate and under 50% of my advertised long stay rate and i don't know how ... Latest reply by Kevin1291
    Has anyone ever used a referral incentive program? How has it worked so far? I was thinking of doing something along the lines of, if a guest refer a certain amount of people who book stays then I’d offer a couple of days free for use within a calendar ye...
    Dear AirBnB, After the previous costumers leaving, the upstair Bathroom sink got clogged, and also the faucet started leaking. This is almost a violation behavior ever happened. I am out of town. Today when the friends come into the house, they all shocke... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I’m getting this message when I try to accept an invitation to cohost from a host. ”You are unable to accept the invitation because you are a member of a team.” What team? Im not cohosting for anyone else! Can someone help? Latest reply by Sarah977
    I cannot find the map search function on Airbnb. For this reason alone, I am no longer booking through this website.You ruined the best feature of your service. It's back to VRBO for me. Latest reply by Sarah977