What Hosts are saying

I feel it is misleading that room rates are shown to guests based on the lowest price listed on my calendar vs. an accurate range that reflects my actual prices. I just had a guest book who is confused as to why she was charged $98/night when the listing ... Latest reply by Alice690
    I reside in Okaloosa County Florida not within any city limits. I was wondering if any of my AirBnB host neighbors have encountered locals questioning if we are allowed to operate in a residential zoned area? I have tried to look into County regulations ... Latest reply by Helen427
    General Question. We have an Airbnb in our lake community, and if the business is not properly insured and a guest becomes incapacitated or drowns in our lake, would all the homeowners on the lake be named on the lawsuit? I personally have a 1M Umbrel...
    When I click on my "Refer a Host" link the page comes up but instead of saying "You're Invited By Luke" (me) it says "You're Invited By Shrinith" (not me) I don't know who that is. I also noticed it says "invalid code" in the address bar. Any ideas on ho... Latest reply by Helen427
    • Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 7.55.57 AM.png
    Hi. Someone used my account to book and immediately cancel 4 reservations.I got refund for 3 of them. But it looks like one of them (charge for services) was not refunded.I can't get help from customers service because they don't response to me. Is there ... Latest reply by Helen427
    My guest wants to stay another night so I have sent a request to her to change the dates - meanwhile that date is still showing as available on my calendar. Can someone book that date while the request is pending? Or should I block it out? Latest reply by Miloud0