What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I’m looking for some advice as a guest please. We are currently on holiday and staying in our 2nd Airbnb of our trip. We left our 1st Airbnb property 4 days ago and I left a good review within 1 day of leaving. The property was great, perfect for ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Bonjour,actuellement pour me connecter à mon compte, Airbnb m'envoie un code par SMS quand je n'utilise pas mon ordinateur habituel. Je voudrais savoir comment je peux changer cette authentification car dans un mois je serai au Canada et je ne pourrai pas... Latest reply by Sophie484
    Airbnb was one of the first companies to announce they would support Siri Shortcuts six months ago. Nothing has been said since! I have automated setting PIN codes and I can send prearrival email using the Shortcuts app, but I’m hoping with integration fr...
    I have three rooms available for Airbnb guests. This is great when one booking takes all three rooms , six guests in total.However I’m getting more and more solo travellers coming for several days. When they book then the a Calendar is blocked to other pr... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Today there is no statistics on my control board (day views,reservations...) - everything is 0 and 0%.Does anyone had the same problem? Is it some kind of page error on Airbnb or is something wrong with my profile? Tnx
    Can anyone advise how I attach a PDF to a message within the AIRBNB APP? Also, generally when you have attached a photo or PDF to a message within the APP and sent it, will you see some symbolin the messages to confirm that there is an attachment that has...
    Hello a guest has cancelled and Airbnb sent us an email to confirm. It listed our payout as per our policy but the payment has not been made. It seems impossible to speak to anyone at airbnb about this. Latest reply by Chantal573
    I contacted customer support yesterday and I don't think they are understanding my issue...and...I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? When I go to my Listing Tab>Availability>Trip Length>and create a new "Requirement" the drop down ... Latest reply by Rachel177
    Hello All I would be grateful if you can give me some advice on:- what cleaning products to use to remove stubborn stains on white bedding and white towels- any products that can be used to help diminish white towels from getting worn out Many thanks in... Latest reply by Raj49