What Hosts are saying

Dzień dobry, dlaczego zostałem obciążony opłatą za odwołanie rezerwacji skoro w sekcji "W jaki sposób mogą rezerwować goście" zaznaczyłem opcję "Goście, którzy spełnią Twoje wymagania będą mogli dokonać Rezerwacji Natychmiastowej. Pozostali będą musieli w...
    Hi everyone, I am a new airbnb host(completed 7 months on the portal) . Off late I am having really bad experience with my guest and top it all , they left reviews and spoiled my overall rating. They do not do their homework beforehand and ask for ameniti... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi i have inquiry, can I offer flat for a period of one week, that always starts on Saturday and finishes on Saturday. Booking.com had this option, does airbnb have it? Latest reply by Filip81
    Hello, I set a price for ex today 90 Euro. But when in the list of booking when you looking for rent something price showing 101 Euro. Also this situation is on other days - price showing more then I set in to the calendar. Why? Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi everyone, I just need advice on how to handle this guest. My first guest checked in on Monday. Prior to confirming the booking she had inquired about 1-2months rental which I told her I wasnt interested. At check in, she again inquired about long term... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi My name is Hector and Im a superhost. Last week one of my guests had a very bad behavior. He was surprised having sexual acts in the roof garden of the building which is a public are of the condo where I have my Airbnbs.Also he broke many collection ar... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    I have a question for hosts who greet their guests vs using a lockbox/ keypad or hosting remotely. We have a keypad, but bc we live on the property we like to meet guests when they check in and then give them the keypad info at that time. So, here’s my qu... Latest reply by Cormac0
    What should u do If quest (a couple) leave the tub dirty and hair all over the bathroom in a shared rental situation? Latest reply by Norma158
    I can not believe people will rent a place and then knock down the location. They knew from the start and this was her final response. The location wasn't ideal but it was available. It ended up being nicer than we expected. So they were pleasantly surp... Latest reply by Jarkko2
    Our guests lit fireworks and then disposed of them in the dumpster at our condo property! Not only illegal, but crazy dangerous. Fortunately, occupants in the adjacent condo discovered smoke and flames inside the dumpster, and the fire department was call... Latest reply by Cihan7