What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am a superhost and am looking for a co-host to look after my listing during few months of the year when i am unavailable. Currently i am looking for a period of Oct&Nov 2019 The help i would need will be : Key exchange, preparing the listin...
    Hi, My first booking on airbnb has been less than greatOn the day of my stay my host called me to let me know that the previous tenants had vomited throughout her home and it was unusable.As we were already on the road & without internet, we did old schoo... Latest reply by Rachel177
    Hi I posted this in Hosting but just found this help forum, so please excuse the double post. Hi all I am trying to host for free for evacuees, but there are ZERO instructions on the website. I have hosted in the past, but had my room unlisted. I clicked ... Latest reply by Lilly66
    We live in Sarasota, FL and go through hurricane season like the rest of the state. I am curious as to how people handle cancellations when there is a "potential" storm brewing? Or how about when someone booked way in advance, arrive and then a storm brew... Latest reply by Peter-and-Pearl0
    i was shocked today to discover that Airbnb has broken into my email contact list. I discovered this when they sent me an email suggesting I could earn extra money by recommending hosting to my friends and then showed me two of my friends email addresses... Latest reply by Per24
    Hi- Had an interesting scenario play out last week.. Guests arrive July 2-5, check out and house turned over for new (current) guests arriving July 5-July 15. Current guests message me late July 5 with a picture of the TV where half the screen is black a... Latest reply by Susan1188
    I have a requirement for the guest to verify their ID in order to do isntant booking. A guest without verified ID is sending me a request to book. I denied this request since the guest was new, no reviews, no photo, no ID and I was uncomfortable with that... Latest reply by Merlyn5