What Hosts are saying

Hi,I booked a reservation 9 months in advance, and is now 7 months until we go on our trip, but the host a strict policy.We recieved news that we have to relocate states for job purposes and can no longer make the trip due to finance purposes.Do I have a ... Latest reply by Anush2
    https://www.csindy.com/TheWire/archives/2019/07/10/airbnbs-are-commerical-properties-assessor-says-the-fallout-could-be-huge Hi there, Does anyone in Colorado Springs have any insight as to whether or not this may come to fruition? It would have so many r...
    Just had an enquiry about my property for two adults in August. Asked lots of questions and then asked for a discount as they’re on a budget. Then said it would be couple, grandmother, small child and a puppy who is very well behaved! We don’t ac... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello, I have just had a reservation for three nights in Rome rejected because the host said that Airbnb had the price incorrect and it should have been much higher per night! He said I could book again with the higher price (over $100 higher per night) i... Latest reply by Ana1136