What Hosts are saying

One of the Australian Startups that launched a vending machine in rideshare cars is now launching automated vending mini bar in Airbnb homes, They are currently doing pilots with no cost to hosts and actually paying 25% money to hosts, even company is res... Latest reply by Eryn6
    Greetings, I need advice on how to calculate my fees please if I want to clear (my payout fee) a figure, how do I work out what AirBnB will actually charge my guests.For Example if I want to clear R550.00 per night what is my unit advertised at? Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi. I just updated my payout method and there is a pending icon by my details.Should I be worried? Or it's normal. Maybe start the payout process all over again? Latest reply by Lina260
    Hi everyone, We're travelling to Italy in August, flying into Pisa, and we're hoping to go to somewhere near the beach for three days. Is Portofino worth a visit? Is there anywhere else within a 2-3 hour drive that we should look into? Thanks, Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi is anyone available to Co Host in July August for a week in south east London ? Thanks Rosie &Tim Latest reply by Helen427
    I am including some attachments to help illustrate the calendar inconsistencies between the host view in the app and the “traveler view” in the app. When taking a look at the attached screen shots 1 (host view) and 2 (traveler view), you will see that da... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    • 1_APPHOSTVIEW.PNG
    • 2_APPTRAVELERVIEW.PNG
    • 4_WebPageHostView.png