What Hosts are saying

I always have Welcome bottles of water! Las Vegas weekly magazine & or WHAT'S UP book or both in their Rooms available, in case, they don't have any plans to do or activities coming to VEGAS. These magazines are so convenient of everything you need to k...
    Hi, my guest canceled the booking HMAKHDYKCJ, and I’d like to refund extra HKD $500 to her Latest reply by Jeff158
    hello everyone , i noticed over the years talking and meeting other Airbnb hosts , lot of host have hard time to accept the way guest behave or things they do, also the way hosts handle complains from guests. i worked in 5 star hotels for many years and ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi, I am new to all of this hosting and have already due to circumstances beyond our control offered 2 guests a discount on their stay. I have done one transaction successfully and about to do the next transaction. I have set up my bank debit card as the ...
    Just used Airbnb for 1st time. Apparently when I set up my account a few years ago, I accidently selected Russian as my preferred language of communication. Don't know how I did this since the boxes for English and Russian are nowhere near each other. Rec... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I am still relatively new to hosting so I hope this isn't a bad question, but I had my first bad guest experience and am wondering how best to handle the situation. The guest checked out yesterday and left the house in bad shape (e.g., I found urine pools... Latest reply by Henriette-and-Hippolyte0

i am planning a trip to goa, india. i reserved a place without talking to the host. i made a payment through my debit card.. the amount has been credited from my account but the host declined the reservation.. i cant see anything in my payouts now. how an... Latest reply by Ana1136