What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone! I'm new to hosting and wondered if you good people can help me. A guest (my first one!) is trying to book my apartment using the normal (visa/mastercard) credit cards. They live in Turkey and I am in the UK. The guest tells me they are gettin... Latest reply by Tazmeen0
    Hello, I uploaded my apartment for rent and a couple of hours later it was booked twice. Since I had just uploaded it I forgot to add the deposit charges and now they have accepted the reservation, but I need to have a deposit before they arrive. One of t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I'm looking for a Co-Host in Gozo who can help me for a few days with cleaning and preparing the apartment/room for my guests. The period will be approximatively in the first week of July. Thank You
    Boat Hosts in the UK - Where do you insure your boat please?I cannot find a boat insurance conpany what will cover me for occasional renting under AirBnB. This has made me worried that boat hosts on here are leasing their boat out uninsured, which is dang... Latest reply by Helen3
    HiI'm a superhost and have just been given a very bad review from a group of girls that stayed in my home. They were told due to cleaning could not bookin before 15:00 but phoned at 12:30 asking if they could come along, I said no as cleaning lady was her... Latest reply by Ian505
    Good morning , I writing you to see the status of my Airbnb Plus upgrade. We pass already 5 weeks and I m still not seen any news . Would you please keep me posted on this matter . Thank you ! Gabriel Latest reply by Ana1136
    We let the top floor of our house via Airbnb. We are offering one double bedroom, large living room, large bathroom plus a kitchenette room (without plumbing) which has 8litre hot water urn and washing up bowl as well as fridge, induction hob, microwave e... Latest reply by Dermot-and-Debra0
    My account got hacked yesterday with 3 reservations at the same time, all in New Zealand and all for the same time schedule (April 29th to May 3rd) and already checked in. I got notifications 2 hours later than the payment was done. I reached out the cust... Latest reply by Theresa231
    Hello ı want to chanc my accomadations price but ı can not do it. please help also I can not get my acoount my password notacceptI have trty cgange bur ı can not do it Latest reply by Ana1136