What Hosts are saying

Today i received a booking request for some dates next week. After some hours Airbnb sent me an email "we cancelled the request for safety reasons". The guests communication and the profile was already alerting me, so i was happy Airbnb got this one of my... Latest reply by Denis357
    I've been a "Super Host" on Airbnb since the first quarter I hosted. Today I got a notice that I did not meet "Super Host Status" for this quarter. Airbnb suggested I "Visit the Community Center" to "connect with other hosts" and "swap ideas on how to... Latest reply by Margaret55
    Hello I have a big issueMy credit card has been charged for a reservation I've made for a Great room with 2 beds Hollywood/LaBrea but as soon as my credit card charged the money the site crashed and it came up with an "error on site"I didn't get an email ... Latest reply by Marius90
    Hi, I am a new Host and I have a question concerning the payout method. I added my bank account transfer to the payout method a day before my first guest checked in and it has been on pending. I would like to know if the pending is Airbnb trying to approv... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I have 3 days left to review a racist guest. They left me a review that I know is bad. She left all huffy and said she didn't appreciate the housekeeper "going up the stairs at 9:32" -- (The stairs are outside the listing. Nobody so much as knocked. T... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    I so miss the emails alerting me to a new reservation. Although I have a smart phone, the signal in my area is really bad, so I sometimes don't get any texts, and don't know if I have any new reservations unless I go to airbnb and check it out. I also mis... Latest reply by Helen3
    I need to remove my listings and profile so that I'm not visible or searchable in any way, while keeping everything so that I can add it later. Is it possible to maintain my SuperHost status if I go on hiatus for 2 or 3 weeks? Any tips or advice?Thanks. Latest reply by Ana1136
    I have been dinged against Superhost status. I have continued Airbnb, but have decided to host for long term rentals! Why am I dinged?? Latest reply by Rachel177
    Hi, I am involved in the most ghastly experience in Paris. Did everything right, followed the Airbnb guides, got a registration number, had the City inspector look at the apartment, and NOW have to go to Court on 3 September 2019 facing a 50,000 euro fine... Latest reply by Jim104