What Hosts are saying

What is the logic of Smart Pricing? I thought it was to float the price based on supply and demand. But it seems to have more logic than I can understand. I have two rooms. One "Private room" has a bathroom just for this guest which is across the hall... Latest reply by C-C0
    I have a guest who spent two out of the three nights that she booked. The third night is tonight, Saturday. She let me know yesterday afternoon that she had to leave early. When she told me, I assumed she would just leave and assume the charge of the nigh... Latest reply by Felicity10
    HI Folks, I'm in England, near Brighton I've had a booking for the bank holiday weekend. My question is can I request different dates to those the guest has requested? Guest wants house for 3 days from Sat 27th - Tue 30th Aug. Ideally, I want either a 3 ... Latest reply by Andrew90
    Dear All, please help me, I am interested in your opinions about this weird case.... This is the story of the past 24 hours, my guests happily taking over the place (i had my friend as a help with cleaning and checking in because we were on a holiday as w... Latest reply by Hana12
    While I don't mind listing my space on AirBnb for a few extra bucks, sometimes I question it all. A few guests make you think.I've had guests that really tested my patience.Once a guest brought home a prostitute. I saw that in the security camera and comp... Latest reply by Andrew90
    Hi All! I remember seeing a post a while back where someone had mentioned getting a mortgage loan on the basis of Airbnb income from a bank that seemed to work but I can't find my bookmark of the bank's website - anyone have this information? It was a rel... Latest reply by Erin67
    Hello All,I just had a guest from Korea. He gave me good feedback verbally, and on his comments on the Air bnb site. However, he gave me a 1 star rating, when everyone else has given me 5 stars. I am wondering if it is a cultural issue in not knowing the ... Latest reply by Christine3