What Hosts are saying

Hi dear hosts, Please, I need your guidance since I am pretty on this platform. I have a guest who is coming soon and is answer neither messages nor calls. Airbnb has tried to contact but nothing. I do not want to cancel because maybe these people are tr... Latest reply by Veronica-Y-Carlos0
    Guest tells me he wants to cancel.I tell him he can't just tell me he will have to cancel with Airbnb.He doesn't botherI ask him to do it soon so that I can re-book the datesHe says he is travelling and can't do it from the phoneI contact Airbnb support. ... Latest reply by Noel63
    We had a client request a lower rate and we compromised. Then his stay date turned into a day later so we had to readjust the offer. The family was enroute and requested information. They recieved the info they needed through the AirBnB message service an... Latest reply by Andrew157
    Hi everybody, I had an incident with a guest last weekend. We have a little different set up. Our house is split up in two. The bottom floor is where we live and the second floor is a completely seperate unit, that we use for an AirBnb rental. I always a... Latest reply by David126
    • Untitledgrassairbnbsmall.png
    I remain uncertain about the settings even though I have had some experience going around the "Pricing" alternatives. The base price takes priority over the calendar set price amounts which I manually place on my calendar ? Is that correct ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, we have three guest needing a place to stay on Aug 8-12. They are coming down for Younique convention. If you have these dates available please let us know Latest reply by Letti0