What Hosts are saying

Hi,I had Flexible Check in and Check out selected however I changed the values and now wnat to revert back to Flexible Check in and out however I cannot select "Flexible". The page defaults back to 12:00AM (midnight) for both fields.Can you this be change...
    I synced my airbnb using my homeaway ical website. it accepted it, but the dates have not yet synced. what should i do?
    My cover photo is fuzzy. I took it with my cell phone. The file on my computer is larger and clear but on the airbnb site it's small. The expanded cover photo on my listing is not clear and not flattering. Any suggestions? Thank you! Latest reply by Dede0
    I choose the pre-approve option instead of instant approval option in the guest inquiry process. Until last month, the airbnb system allow host to pre-approve the guest request and the guest's credit card will not be charged unless the guest press the "bo... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, I've just a had a reservation inquiry for the new year's on our property and the guest is interested in reserving and is a profile that we would accept. But there is the question, they ask me to make a special offer of 900 dollars from the 26/12/2015-... Latest reply by Terry11