What Hosts are saying

Could anyone tell me how to send Airbnb the photos of the mess left by our 1st bad guest. Unfortunately, as all the other guests had been so lovely, we had not applied a security deposit (now done). I am trying to reclaim costs for additional cleaning and... Latest reply by Heather26
    Hi everyone. Airbnb send me an email notice that I have to update my payout method. I have done it, again and again and still it seems if Airbnb is not seeing the changes I have made, as I am still not getting my payout.How do we communicate with Airbnb ... Latest reply by Judy24
    I think airbnb shoot themselves in the foot by the 5 star - system. It simply doesn't work. First af all, guests does not know how to use the system. I think it should be more clear that the stars are about expectations. One guest rated me 4 starts becaus...
    One of my guests have told me that airbnb requested her a copy of the government ID to make a booking (she felt uncomfortable with this). Is that a normal practice? None of my other guests told me that before. Thanks in advance for the answer. Vicente Latest reply by Antonio2
    I received an email from you on 12/3/2016 saying the payout method which I entered had been approved. Today I received another notice asking me to enter a Payout Method and that +- R7700 was owed to me. Whats going on? When are you going to send the bank ...
    There's a new filter to guide Guests in their search. [Though maybe not so new, given that it wasn't announced except in that elusive newsletter that some get and others don't. And yes, I've ticked the box. I've ticked all the boxes ....] Apparently, ... Latest reply by Peter0