What Hosts are saying

Hello Hosts, Would it be useful to have a feature that shows the "last seen"/"Online" status of confirmed guests and "Message delivered/read" status for Airbnb messages with booked guests just like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger and other chat apps? Often w...
    So I have a request for a flat price that is less than what is posted ,I think. Since I do not know what ARBNB post my place for ,how would I accept the offer inside AIBNB's site. I do not wish to go outside and not use AIRBNB. Thanks Tom Latest reply by Stephanie6
    I´ve recieved a mail from response@airbnb.com, where mr. Alan write to me:"To reach me, the easiest way is to reply here, and I will be able to receive your message."but when I reply to sender email (response@airbnb.com) I got reply it is not possible to ... Latest reply by Alen0
    I have only been hosting for a few weeks and in general things have been going well. However, when I log on my dashboard shows me that I have no new messages. But when I look in my inbox, there can be up to 3 or 4 messages that I haven't read yet. Is t... Latest reply by Evelyn0
    Will adding a cleaning fee affect the price of previously booked upcoming reservations? I'd like to add a cleaning fee onto my properties listing. My question is: Will this fee be applied to reservations already in place? Or will it only work for reservat... Latest reply by Dede0
    Hello, I had a guest cancel 1 week before his check in and since I have a strict 50% cancelation policy, he said he canceled and was refunded half of what he paid. Will I still be paid or will I be paid the other half or not paid at all? I am not confiden... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I am an host. Airbnb gives me the possibility to choose to receive my guests not before a give hour. However, I cannot establish a rule for a check-in 'not later than' a give time. After receiving a reservation, I have guests informing me they will land a... Latest reply by Dede0