What Hosts are saying

Good evening Airbnb community, I have been professionally co-hosting homes in Toronto for a few years now, offering full-service management, especially for foreign investors. I also remotely manage vacation rentals across Europe. Due to our success, we... Latest reply by Leon153
    First off, I'm not the host or the guest in question. I'm just concerned about the host based on how he publicly responded to some seemingly innocuous guest reviews. Should I report this? If so, how? These are reposted verbatim, edited only to omit identi... Latest reply by Sean433
    Just a quick retort to the abstract BOT in our lives. Dear BOT.Let me do my job, and go bug someone else!Not really....Just please don’t bother anyone........ I know you are wrong, so you don’t scare me.... Red font exclamation marks are not impressive,... Latest reply by Marta794
    • D12716E0-D551-4664-B589-3A904584002A.jpeg
    • 6AB786B3-9615-443B-B086-D351475DE516.jpeg
    • 9429CDD0-5319-4194-AB3F-A59C5A7F313F.jpeg
    Is it a bit strange she has not mentioned what sort of pets? I guess I do say my listing is pet friendly but what if her pets are Llama's or pot bellied pigs or something that the cottage is not suitable for. I'm getting a bad feeling. I was going to send... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Somebody asked me that question the other day and this is how I answered it.I would not worry about it too much, either as a host or a guest, reviews are not what they used to be!The Airbnb review system has become so bogged down in needless programming t... Latest reply by George557
    Hi guys, I am looking for some tips that I can use to prevent my sewer from blocking again, after last night revealed a massive sewer blockage due to baby wipes flushed down the toilet. The obvious thing is to put up a sign that says no wipes of any kind... Latest reply by Chris232
    Hi guys, I have a guest who originally booked for 7 nights, but decided to come up with unreasonable complaints and now is asking to change to 5 nights. (He was there for 2 nights, so 3 more days) It looks to me like a sudden change of plans rather than a... Latest reply by Diana108