What Hosts are saying

Hello, Bonjour, etc fellow Community Centre contributors How many of you have been experiencing challenges within your location with Google & Telecommunications networks that have driven you to despair? Theres been ongoing outages with Dr G in the last fe...
    Hi there, We are new to the hosting side altough have staied at several places in several different countries. We have an instant booking from a guest who looks a bit weird in his photo, has only one review in 3 years, which is positive and as a guest,... Latest reply by Song6
    I'm a new AirBnb host. My guest checked in 3 hours ago, emailed me asking if the unit has A/C.Unit does not have A/C, and A/C was not listed as an amenity.Room is stocked with 1 small fan, and I offered to supply another larger fan. I'll admit up front, I... Latest reply by Jesse192
    Hello, there.Would it be alright if I shared my experience with the neighbors?When I moved to the new house, I was thinking about starting Airbnb business, but I did not have concrete plans for that yet. When I sent some pictures of my house to some inter... Latest reply by Michiko2
    Hi Anyone know where the Send Sepcial Offer button has gone? I want to spend a special price to someone who has just requested to book but there doesnt seem to be a way of doing it anymore. Anyone know how I can do this? ThanksLouise Latest reply by Patrick-and-Terri0
    I was recently declined for my experience request. I met all of the requirements and received the email that it was under review for 1-2 weeks.. then almost immediately after that another email that it was declined.. there was no way that it was "reviewed... Latest reply by Juliane16