What Hosts are saying

The screenshots say it all. Careless design oversights are usual. I hope Host Voice gets reinstated one day.Only 3 filters for rules - the ones for children and infants are missing 5 settings
    • 58EEB0D7-5FA1-4322-A59F-D63550CC2EDB.png
    • 4C0359AE-EC51-4028-8C0A-0B01FC7A6028.png
    Since most of my posts criticize my guests, I just have to share this. On Friday I had a group checking in and we have gone back and forth about me meeting them in person. They were arriving on the late side and I told them that it was actually my birthda... Latest reply by John3049
    We had a long trip (over 50 nights' stay) last month. For some reason, the guest wants to cancel this booking after they checked in, due to our cancellation policy, which is the strict policy, guest cannot get a total refund. Moreover, one case manager na... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have found the whole hosting experience overall positive but I continue to be frustrated by guests ignoring my house rules. For example I have a big sign on the back of my front door that states that on check-out I expect things to be put back where th... Latest reply by Cheryl0
    After enjoying a really good year of hosting on AirBNB, we've sadly had some bad experiences recently. The latest one was a potential guests who enquired in September, asking for a 2 night booking - but 12 months later - in the following year. We wrote a ... Latest reply by Peter1354