What Hosts are saying

Kia Ora from New Zealand!Just wondering... when we first started hosting 2.5 years ago, there was a rating for your overall experience with your guests. Sometimes, guests tick the other 3 boxes (tidiness, communication & housekeeping) but the general / ov... Latest reply by Helen427
    So i asked in my last post that i wanted to know where all the cool stuff come's from like airbnb magazines ect. i found out some really useful tips! What is something you personaly added to your airbnb home that you handmade yourself or some place you f... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Through the resolution centre my guests have agreed to pay me an additional £15. The guests checked out last week, therefore i have already received my hosting payment from airbnb. The guests sent me a message through the resolution centre confirming that... Latest reply by Heather726
    So i almost stay at more airbnbs then i host! i have noticed a few things when staying at airbnbs and would love to add some of them to my house to! i have seen airbnb magazines and personal labeled airbnb Rules ect that had the logo on there like wow! im... Latest reply by Deanna97
    It happens a lot. I'll get a booking request but they say they don't want to stay on this date, they only wanted to ask a question. I then have to accpet or decline and go through all the silly hoops that airbnb asks when I delcine a reservation. Like, I'... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi Community Members I have been witnessing no change in figures despite getting 5 star reviews consistently in the over all ratings . Is the system wonky or is it that that it actually doesnt move on purpose Any inputs from the community would be welco... Latest reply by Helen427
    Good afternoon Airbnb host and super-host, my name is Veronica Plummer. I wanted to let the group know, to beware of one night bookings from local residents. Unbenounced to me these were 16 or 17 year old children whom had used their older brother's ID ... Latest reply by Alon1