What Hosts are saying

I recently changed my house rules, especially the rule about breakfast.Now, when I go to any of my reservations, the rules apply to all existing reservations, which is a mistake of the system. At the time of booking, the House-Rules, House Manuel and Hous... Latest reply by Pete130
    Hi I just got off the phone with the help desk. I noticed that when looking at my listing as a traveler, some dates that I have open show as booked. Using a browser the open dates show as open. When the help desk tried their phone app they had the same ... Latest reply by Debbie488
    Hey All! I've always refunded people their money when they cancel. If they cancel the day of, I have given back half and told them if they rebook, I will take 10% off. I feel bad keeping people's money for a service they did not use - up until today! A ... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hello, I am in Evanston (Chicago's North shore neighbouring town), and in need of a co-host for March 7th, Thursday next week. This would be the first time I am looking for a co-host, so willing to engage in the conversation on how this works, as well as ... Latest reply by Mayank15
    Hi everybody,we need a concierge for our flat in Vila do Conde (north of Porto/Portugal)Thanks for every tip.Thank you and take care.Best regards,Philippe