What Hosts are saying

So this is my second March hosting. Last year was terrible: I lost a two-week booking over March Break when a guest cancelled at the last minute because our listing couldn't safely accomodate their wheelchair and I gave them a full refund. It was our wors...
    Hola, mi nombre es Daniel: soy miembro de Airbnb hace más de un año, jamás tuve problemas serios con los huéspedes.Hace unos días hospedé en mi departamento unas personas que en general fueron correctas excepto en el hecho de que tenían un perrito que apa... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi,I had a cohost for 2 weeks while we were out of town. Is there a place in the AirBNB platform to set the % of payout and send money through AirBNB? Or is the standard practice to calculate based on payouts and send a check?Please let me know.Many Tha... Latest reply by Amy643
    Tricky guests!I have just hosted 2 guests booked in by their employers.They were the worst ones I have ever had and although now sorted I have to write a review! I won't be dealing with the company again, but am aware that a bad public review from them co... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hi,Has anyone else noticed there has been a change in how the system works? I have been a Superhost for several years, and my listing always showed up on the first page of a search for listings in my town. Now, if you do a search for places to stay in ... Latest reply by Mike1034
    This is a strange one, I just was looking at my last months' payouts and saw a refund that was given to a guest from over two years ago (Nov. 2016). One page shows that it was refunded but the payout history doesn't. So I think something might need to be ...
    Hello everyone, I'm very happy to say we have a new Community Spotlight (where we ask an active community member a few questions, to get to know them better). This month, we have a host I am sure many of your know well, here in the Community Center. ... Latest reply by Sally221
    • Community Spotlights.png
    • Screenshot 2019-02-26 at 16.58.40.png