What Hosts are saying

Does anyone collect taxes from your guests in Big Bear Lake. It is a total of 11%. I have just been paying it without collecting it. Does anyone have any pointers or ideas. If I raise the nightly price 11% then I am still taxed on the higher price Latest reply by Donna240
    Long terms guests, especially those who travel for work, require housekeeping services.is there an easy way to charge guests for cleaning, providing fresh linen/towels, for longer stays? Latest reply by Ben551
    I recently had a guest who was disrespectful of my house rules and I had some property damage. She left my house unlocked all day while she was gone for 10 hours or so a day, she left EVERY light on in the house even the closet lights, both ceiling fans, ... Latest reply by Kelley26
    for years. Tonight I had an inquiry to a Host about a property. I wanted to know if she had a router. Within 10 minutes there was some kind of decline on my account.I didnt ask to book her property. I then sent an inquriy to bnb customer service. this is ... Latest reply by Susan151
    For some reason to date Airbnb support staff will NOT answer my repeaeted question with a specific response...will you??? can you please??I wrote:"Your support staff informed me that if a listing is turned over to a guest incompletely, or not clean, Airbn... Latest reply by Jeff541
    Hello fellow hosts, it's 2019 and we receive our first guests of the year next weekend. Both my wife Suzanne and I are positive about the year, we have been encouraged by the rule changes in Spain and the amount of bookings in UK. Please can we all adop... Latest reply by Cathie19
    I started this topic in the Help section https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Multiple-hotel-rooms-showing-up-in-a-search-for-private-room-in/m-p/946497#M196000 - thought I'd post another one here in Hosting. So, when I asked Airbnb Help why I was ge... Latest reply by Patricia55