What Hosts are saying

With the new split your payment in installments feature I cannot invoice guests for extras (in my case early check in or late check out) until they have paid in full. Airbnb does not allow any extra invoicing until then. Does anyone know a work around? On... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I was wondering if Airbnb currently has or is planning on having a platform in which we can share images in albums. This would be truly benefecial for guests to see what is in the surrounding area!
    Anyone else getting repeat emails telling them that demand is down significantly in their area, so you better take this opportunity to sign up for Plus, and they will waive the fee for the first year? Well, we are close to 100% booked with BDC - who seem ... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    Just realised after several weeks that Airbnb hasn't collected two payments from the same guest totalling around $1,700 . I have been liaising with Airbnb for 5 days now with no commitment to pay the money owing to me . I asked if they can make a payme...
    Why do I host? Mark Twains quote pictured below expressed it much better than I could ever have. And if I personally could change the narrow-mindedness of just one individual then surely I did succeed as an Airbnb host, such is my goal - Ruben Latest reply by J-Renato0
    • Mark-Twain-Travel-Quote.png
    Hi all, We had guests due to stay for one night whilst visiting family in the area. The day of check-in, they contacted me to say the due to their daughter being ill (whom they were visiting) they had to cancel. I asked them to cancel the booking or amend... Latest reply by Sandra856