What Hosts are saying

Hello Forum Friends I am involved in a local charity in Cary, NC - The Carying Place. We provide lifestyle and budgeting skills to homeless families with children, with the added benefit of providing housing during their program with us (which lasts 16 w... Latest reply by Lizzie
    So I have asked this question of AIRBNB help personnel and nobody can answer. They just send me a "prepackaged" answer. I am an American working in the Bahamas. I pay USA taxes. I host my spare bedroom on AIRBNB. Guests make all payments to me to ... Latest reply by Antoinette74
    Here's a condensed but directly quoted version of a message I received from a guest. Is this feedback extortion? “I’ve been struggling with this review and have been contemplating what to say. I feel like I completely got ripped off... I am not one to wr... Latest reply by Stay-Asheville0
    Hello all I have had a guest check into my room and then leave saying the bed is too small. The room is advertised with a double bed and that was what was provided. He is now requesting a refund. Naturally I was not able to resell that room and it is ... Latest reply by Helen3
    hi - i have a beautiful property 2 1/2 hours out of sydney - north - i am now living in america and need somebody to co host it for me potentially. the house is on 5 acres so some yard work would be required - mowing and wiper snipping mainly as garden i... Latest reply by Mizanur1
    Hello everyone, Warm greetings from Vietnam! My name is Hà. My husband and I started hosting about 4 months ago. We did reasonably well for first three months but things have slowed down a bit as we're approaching the low season here in Vietnam. Despite ... Latest reply by Ben551