What Hosts are saying

I purchased a property last week with a healthy amount of future bookings last week. The seller told me it would be an easy transition to transfer the current bookings from that account to mine. Turns out it's not so easy! Airbnb has been of little to NO ... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hello, Does anyone use Lodgix? Security deposit does not seem to appear in airbnb, even having it setup in Lodgix. Anyone had same problem? So I just realised that 3 houses I synchronized with Lodgix are without security deposit. I am worried now. Thank... Latest reply by Mulcy0
    Hey all, looking at the breakdown of a bunch of properties in the Pacific NW, the guest AirBnB fee is at least 15% and sometimes going up to 20%. This is NOT including occupancy taxes, cleaning fees, or other fees. JUST the AirBnB fee. These are also NOT ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    As unbooked dates approach, Airbnb, Smart Pricing, and even some hosts suggest lowering your price to increase your chances of booking those unbooked days. Thinking of a place like Maine, where most of the bookings happen in the summer, I've been scratchi... Latest reply by Paul154
    Have Airbnb fees been subtracted from the amount they report on the 1099 form? In other words, is that amount net? Latest reply by Kellie38
    Hello my name is Shawna and I am very new to AIRBNB I need urgent help pls.I recently hosted accomodation ang received a booking however the system is quite complex to set up so i show to the host that I am renting a villa for USD45 per day whichnin fact... Latest reply by Ben551
    Hello, I had been aibnb host for almost 2 years. In the past months I have been having a problem with my airbnb calendar. Inspite of having it blocked (usually I have it available for 2 months in front only) I got booked for the next year! Airbnb took car... Latest reply by Kerry192