What Hosts are saying

Read from bottom up lol... I know for a fact this mom is one of the Mother's with Wings on the AFB forum. She will in turn let them know we gave them breaks and it will be paid forward for us IMHO. I removed the extra guest fee's because her mom got sick,... Latest reply by Letti0
    For a better experience for both me and my guests, I have some additional house rules in my listing. However, I noticed that Airbnb by default only shows the first few lines of the additional rules, and rest requires a click on the "+more" button to expan... Latest reply by Te0
    Hey guys! I've been hosting for a few years now and haven't came across this situation yet. I have a request from a Guest whose profile photo is violent/profane/offensive. I reported it since it met the guidelines for reporting. But now I feel like I'm in... Latest reply by John1080
    hello, I rent out an apartment which has two bedrooms. When I rent out for a couple I prepare the master bedroom.Now arrived a couple and was surprised that I didnt had prepared both bedrooms (second one has two singles).I told them that they didnt advise... Latest reply by Geoff22
    Airbnb, you guys have had some serious lack of judgments when it comes to your review system and most particularly your superhost ranking factors, but this one takes the cake. So I see that one of the factors of Superhost, is AMOUNT of reviews done. Which... Latest reply by Judy29
    Howdy when preparing a listing I accidentally created an extra listing. This listing shows as an unfinished listing and I cannot work out how to delete it altogether. It's very annoying as I keep being prompted to finish the listing.thanksFiona Latest reply by Sharon516
    Hello Hosts!About 4 months ago I stopped charging a cleaning fee. . . What I have found is that guests leave my house much cleaner than when I was charging a fee. I rent my whole house and there is a lot of cleaning, I figure my cost of cleaning into my... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0