What Hosts are saying

Hi, just listed my place under 2 listings. 1 - the whole flat and 2 - just the spare room with me there (with a request to book so as not to have a clash booking). I'm not sure how to see if they are live though, one has a yellow lightning next to it??? ... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi there, I desperately need some advice, i have a guest who wants to cancel and i'm happy for him to cancel because he thinks my place has a pool which it doesn't! There are no photos of a pool, however I do have another listing on the same acreage prope... Latest reply by Hilde8
    I am interested to hear from AirBnB hosts as to whether they think that having too many personal items (of the host) can be detrimental to the guest experience. I am not referring to kitchen items, condiments, wine etc but more photographs or other clearl... Latest reply by Susie5
    Hi All,We're currently hosts of an apartment on AirBnB. However, we're also interested in being a host for an AirBnB Experience. In speaking with our tax advisor, we were told that hosting AirBnB lodging is passive income so the taxes only apply to income... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi ther, quick question. I belived that before guest can make a reservation without pre-approved by host. Guest must first verify thier photo first? Recently I have received a booking from guest, but there were no profile photo on his/her account. I have... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I used to co-host with my daughter but she now asks me to be the principal host and she wants to be the co-host instead. So we've changed position but what surprised me is that it is still her that is being notified of any notification coming from airbnb... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Can any hosts living in Lebanon tell if Instant Book works well for them here? Thanks.