What Hosts are saying

I am trying to cancel a booking but the system is not allowing me to. I dont feel safe with this booking looking at the reviews that are there on his profile. Latest reply by Jann3
    I had a set of three guests in my flat for 10 days. They agreed to house rules which were 1. Do not linger in the bathroom 2. Clean up after yourself. They were nice people and made a serious effort to follow house rules. They cleaned up a lot. But still... Latest reply by Steve143
    I've recently noticed 2 features in Airbnb messages that I've not seen before. Are they new? They are to me! The first came with an instant booking and said 'X’s check-in time is: 6PM - 8PM'. I ask X about this and he said he'd never seen it on previous b... Latest reply by Ben205
    Our house is availble for airbnb twice a year while we are away! how do i close the bookings after certain dates in the future - eg - i want to close all bookings after end of october until the next time - whenever that my be?????cheersrobbie Latest reply by Robbie20
    A guest booked a stay with me, but ended up canceling an hour later - stating that airbnb messed up his reservation. I then read his reviews and found that he had two different hosts complain about leaving their apartments in terrible condition after his ... Latest reply by Farah1
    Already one months since my guest checked out, Airbnb still haven't paid my money. Sent 3 email/help inquiry to airbnb but still no response. Is there any problem with them?? Latest reply by Adib4
    Hello, I am quite a new host here (from December 2016) but I didn't find this topic in either New Hosts or Hosts group. I have a question about Host's service fees - why is it rounded up (or down) to a whole number in the reservation details, but has 2 de... Latest reply by Michelle140