What Hosts are saying

Hello , i'm talking about that page that you reach when clicking on View all properties in your profile.It's a page that's always been here but it 's been redesigned very recently, and Wow - whattadifference ! Check out my new page : https://www.airbnb.fr... Latest reply by Lilian20
    • airbnb-all.jpg
    I am getting a space ready to host on Air BNB but I do not have an android based phone. Would I be able to do this from my computer? I understand there is no app for windows phone.......Putting in $ to host want to be able to.....Help! Latest reply by Wendy-and-Frank0
    Hi all. I'm a first time Airbnb host with a guest checking in today. I've tried to be as informative as possible with everything but just wondered if anyone had any tips for things they've encountered as a first time host? We're renting our spare room out... Latest reply by Lizzie23
    Hello, I'm new to Airbnb and was wondering if you can add a special % discount for certain days. I know you can by the week or month, but I just want to add "15% off for this weekend only" discount to get people in the last minute when things aren't booke...
    Hi Community! We are selling one of our Resort Locks that we only used once on a property that we ended up selling right after we purchased it. It is basically brand new! To buy one from manufacturer or Amazon, it costs about $319.00. Ours is priced at $2...