What Hosts are saying

Hi fellow hosts,I know probably most experts tired of answering this question but what is the instant book (IB) cancelation penalty RIGHT NOW that the 1 month trial period is over?And yes, I did search on this info on several platforms, however the inform... Latest reply by Jennifer178
    Do you know if the Host Protection Guarantee covers any physical damages that may occur to a guest staying at your home?Just checking to make sure I am not liable if something ever were to happen.Thoughts?Thanks!Casey Latest reply by David126
    I have tried to contact Airbnb regarding this situation and I am not getting anywhere. Plese advise. I have had 2 separate reservation requests where the person making the reservation made an instant booking that was against the rules and I have been pe... Latest reply by Sarah573
    It appears I am now the owner of a rogue property in Amsterdam in addition to my legit listing. I've sent a message to airBNB as it appears none of the payout setting have been changed but the rogue listing already has several inquiries and completed ins... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi, can you please help me remove the requirement for verified ID? I saw a previous suggestion to uncheck the box on the Listing page under "Reservation Requirements" but that box is already un-checked. Thanks! Latest reply by Mylinh0
    So this morning, my one nighters ask if they could bring a friend over. I said sure.Friend took a shower!Then they left at 12:20, causing me stress for my guests to arrive.They did NOT leave a tip for the extra service. I know tips are not usual for owner... Latest reply by Helen3