What Hosts are saying

So this morning, my one nighters ask if they could bring a friend over. I said sure.Friend took a shower!Then they left at 12:20, causing me stress for my guests to arrive.They did NOT leave a tip for the extra service. I know tips are not usual for owner... Latest reply by Helen3
    I strongly believe that Airbnb has the platform and the ability that when you list your home whether it's two rooms/apartmet or the whole house .....that they should be able to tap into each/your city's rules regulations and taxes and share the informatio... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    I'm just venting, I've had a lot of guests lately that decide they want to cancle last minute then when I advise them to cancle on their end they tell me they don't know how, and that it doesn't let them. Then I try to accomodate them further and they wan... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi everybody, Some time ago the syncing of my Google Calendar stopped. I do not know why or when and only just saw it. I have re-entered the ICAL url several times but that does nothing. I get error messages in the drop down section under availabilty sett... Latest reply by Anne149
    2 recent male guests from India burned my nice 2 year old kitchen worktop. the day it happened I was there at 9 am and they were the only people in the home.at 12.30 lunch time I came back-they were just going out to the shops-still the only people in the... Latest reply by David126
    After making a booking, a guest revealed that they were planning on hosting an event for 30 people at my house and I replied that I could not accept this. They subsequently said that they didn't need the booking anymore so I cancelled it. The reservatio... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1