What Hosts are saying

They arrive on Feb 1, I have a strict cancellation policy. I'm curious when the latest they can cancel and get their 50% refund. Furthermore they are asking me for a full refund but I am not interested in providing that because I will likely not get a bo... Latest reply by Ross30
    I had a guest last weekend and wanted to refund them £40. I made an offer via the website on the page that is normally used to make offers before people stay; the offer effectively reduced the price by £40. They 'accepted'. But they'd already paid me the ... Latest reply by Steve143
    Ive added two properties to date both of which are almost impossible to get to appear in basic search results based on their address. I have entered the correct address for each property, i have added the community name in the listing several times yet wh... Latest reply by Maryla0
    My STATS page has not been updated for two weeks! Is it just me, or does everybody have this problem? Latest reply by Dev4
    Howdy! I have updated my home and want to take new photos...I understand I have to take my own photos, but does anyone know if there's a way to have AirBnB add their "verified photo" label to the new photos? Thank you! Latest reply by Jess21
    Hi Everyone, I have been a host since last 11 months. I have continuously listened to guests and kept improving. I have 13 reviews with 4.5 star ratings. But I keep getting a notification/ alert that I am at risk - "Your account could be suspended if you ... Latest reply by Mani-and-KP0