What Hosts are saying

I am having trouble with receiving notifications from Airbnb regarding reservation requests. In the past, we were booking our room super regularly and both the iphone app and e-mail notifications worked great. As soon as we got a reservation request, I'd ... Latest reply by Sanna1
    Dear fellow hosts, I am not sure what to expect, I am now having to cancel a number of guests due to a family bereavement, as such I am now in a very different financial situation and find myself having to move out of property entirely and move home to s... Latest reply by Zacharias0
    Hi! As a host I have set my currency to SEK (Swedish Krona) and all payouts are listed using this currency, however the default currency indicator is € (Euro). This means that all payouts are listed as 10x what I will receive. It is not the end of the wor... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    i am assisting my mother who is an airbnb host. she's 68 years old. not super computer savvy. she accidentally accepted a booking for a weekend in september (9 months fromvnow) at her off peak rate. her calendar wasn't updated for the rate change because ... Latest reply by Crustt0
    I'm really confused about our stats on 'views'. We are new hosts and have been keen to track our monthly views - but these seem to change wildly. For instance, our dashboard historically recorded - July as approx 800 views, but then 439 and now 638 for J... Latest reply by Marilynn0
    Call for a new OPTIONAL REVIEW SYSTEM for GUESTS doing REVIEWS. The star system is becoming way TOO complicated and in favor of the guests - Airbnb will stop becoming popular once a new competitor comes up with a new simpler system. Airbnbs general proble...
    Hi there, hopefully I can explain what I'm looking for well enough to get some awesome advice from you all. We own a unit in a Hotel/Resort. About 45% of the unit are managed by the Hotel (although they are privately owned) and the remainder are used for... Latest reply by Kim206
    Hi Fellow Airbnb Hosts, I love the data and metrics that Airbnb supplies to hosts, like us, looking to use data to improve their performance and guest experience. I have been trying to see if there is a way to import the data (specificly the time bound da...