What Hosts are saying

помогите нет ни одной брони что не так я новичок ___________Translation: Help there are no reservations what’s wrong I’m a newbie Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi!Some days after rating eachother the host sent a claim of around 100euro for extra cleaning because we, according to him, SMOKED inside the room. Neither me or my partner ever ever ever smoke, and we were on vacation with our 5 months old baby. So we k... Latest reply by Sara-Simon0
    Hi I’m new to this, I put my property live at the end of November, I have 5 bookings all just one or two night stays, all in December, nothing for next year, is it quiet in January for everyone? Would you expect me to get last minute bookings? I don’t wan... Latest reply by Sarah5648
    Airbnb cheated me out of money, I provided all the evidence, but the support service ignores my arguments. Any guest can throw their clothes on the bed, do it and say that it was when they came, or remove three forks and say that there were three of them,... Latest reply by Breanna