What Hosts are saying

I am very new to hosting guests.... and I got 2 guests staying on one floor for 2 months as my first guests and its been about a month now. The problem is they changed all the lightbulbs to blackout lights the first day, and never turn any lights off nor ... Latest reply by Soohyun1
    I had a guest leave behind their wallet, a pair of jeans, an electric toothbrush and some ear pods. She did contact me before the cleaners showed up to let me know about the wallet and I found everything else upon inspection. I contacted her to let her kn... Latest reply by Kaela82
    I have been hosting on Airbnb for the past 5 months and all the guests that have come have been very nice, but the recent guest's attitude did not sit well with me. They arrived with 8 or 9 bags and even though I helped them carry their luggage, their att... Latest reply by Md-Faruk0
    We recently listed 1/2 of our duplex for rent on AirBnB. Within 30 minutes someone requested to book for 2-months long and said: "I have an employee coming in and working a temp assignment for 2 months. Please let me know what additional information you n... Latest reply by Breanna
    I’m elated to be rewarded Superhost status in only 5 months of hosting guests. I truly enjoy it and receiving feedback. Ensuring that guests are genuinely satisfied with the place is important.Feedback is needed for growth and improvement to be successful... Latest reply by Raheem16