What Hosts are saying

Hallo zusammen,kann mir jemand sagen, was ich machen muss, damit ich von AirBNB eine Antwort bekomme?Ein Gast meldet sich ´nicht, muss aber die Coronaregeln bestätigen!GGF muss ich stornieren, da ich sonst eine Strafe riskiere. Storniere ich bekomme ich e... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Have I got unrealistic expectations? I host 1 room in my house and I make no restrictions to the guests and openly say they can use anything they need in the kitchen as this is self catering after all so I want people to be able to cook and not feel like... Latest reply by Lorna170
    A late night rant but after three years of hosting hundreds of guests in four properties the last week has been the most challenging! I'm seriously considering only hosting those guests who are older, wiser and have reviews! So far; Guests locking out oth... Latest reply by Helen3
    So I have a guest that so far has been relatively polite but since yesterday he start it to demand things outside the scope of our host. For instance a face to face meeting in the house which we currently don't do for COVID, beside those he demand more TV... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Our staying guests asked us today if they could borrow an iPad or laptop so they could watch a movie because the weather had forecast a risk of rain. we were very surprised to get a request for something that is personal and would have confidential data o... Latest reply by Elizabeth2291