What Hosts are saying

Not confident this is a good idea as far as security is concerned. Need more information on how this will work. I have and utilize, for my guests, the August Lock mechanism and App for all my guests because keys can be lost and/or improperly duplicated. ... Latest reply by Denis130
    I want to add a guide to local flora and fauna to my wilderness listing. The guidebook program is nice, but it does not allow me to add pictures of the plants and animals that guests might find here, and none of the categories I have to choose from are pa... Latest reply by M199
    Hello, my name is Ashley and I am new to hosting on Airbnb! I was wondering about any good cleaning/organizing tips or tricks you have found works? I am hosting a four bedroom, two bathroom house that is pet friendly. (under 50 pounds) Also, do you have a... Latest reply by Colleen28
    I just connected my Yale/August smartlock via the"works with" section of the app. For the next booking confirmation I see the automatic email sent to the guest. I was wondering if there was a way to customize that message or even control when the automat... Latest reply by Neill23
    I recently had a very poor guest who essentially trashed one of my rooms, requiring over two days of deep heavy cleaning. I left a very low rating, explaining what had happened in my comments, to which the guest immediately responded and said I was lying...