What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    It seems that using "flexible" search feature defaults to "tree houses" and leaves no searches for apartments or houses! How come? I try using this feature to see how guests would find our rental but there is never a choice for apartments or homes??? Why! Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I'm on the page that allows you to edit your listing title and description. I've made some updates to the text but the Save button does not light up - so I can't click it. There is a message on the page that reads "Please fill out all listing details to s... Latest reply by Cheryn1
    Hi all, we have been staying in ABBs for a number of years now, and launched our first host listing last week.We had a request for this coming weekend from a guest whose join date is Aug/21, and thus far has only linked a phone number to his ID. No stay... Latest reply by Neill23
    I currently have VRBO calendar reservations shown on my Airbnb calendar, I want to export the calendar to Google so I can share the dates automatically with my cleaning service. When I copy the link generated in Airbnb it is not sending the VRBO calenda... Latest reply by Bill1193
    Hi the NI government has agreed to open self catering accommodation from 26th June, can you free up my calendar from this date for bookings please? thanks Brian Latest reply by Zander13