What Hosts are saying

Hi, I got the Invoice with logo AIrbnb and adress for reservation but with pay via bank transfer. Before was via credit car but I asked to change via bank transfer.How to check it is truth. The host is superhost have 5 Stars, 10 recommendation and valid g... Latest reply by Rafał7
    Had a guest that was very dirty and also threw away some of our linens. They also did not follow house rules and smoked in our unit even though they knew it was non smoking.How do we get cleaning fees from the guest to cover these expenses? Latest reply by Jason_Tiffany0
    Hi all, Longtime host here, but have not had this arise before. Guest is leaving about 2 weeks early due to buying a house. She has said that she will cancel the remainder of her reservation so that I may possibly rent those dates. She just sent an altera... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi, can anyone tell me why I can only see the photos of my saved listings and not any of the details? This is happening on my tablet, but when I look on my phone, I can see the whole listing..I would prefer to see my listings on my tablet! I am doing thi...
    Hi everyone,Have a couple of guests staying in and I personally handle the bed sheets and checked the beds as they were bright clean and spotless. My cleaner also confirmed that there were absolutely no stains on it. The guests arrived yesterday at 3 pm, ... Latest reply by Laís2
    Hello, I have "Instant Book: (IB) turned "ON" in my settings, but my listing doesn't appear when guests search for IB, and guests are not given the option to IB (SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW). My listing has fallen lower in the overal rankings as a result and do... Latest reply by Lucia152
    • Instant Book ON.png
    • What Guests see.png
    • Acceptance Response Cancellation.png