What Hosts are saying

Hello. I wanna ask. My money in account has been deducted as a deposit for airbnb. May i know why ? Big amount for me. Why this thing happen?
    i have a guest that call me directly to my phone and said he forgot his airbnb acount and he woulnt be able stay and he wants to cancel..how can adrees that!! Latest reply by Helen3
    I think AirBNB should adopt the standard protocol for rental properyt. Security deposits should be fully charged up front at the time of reservation and then refunded within 7 days to the renter if no damage is reported. Those of us who are renting our ...
    Olá Boa Noite, sou nova como host no Rbnb, e tive um problema e estou precisando de ajuda, eu estou recebendo uma hospede, em meu apartamento, porém não estou lá, estou fora do Brasil. Houve um problema na entrega das chaves a hospede e ela foi para outro...
    Hi, I am confused about the payout method where we were prompted to "Add the address the bank or financial institution has for this account-it might be different than your home or listing address." So exactly what address is need? the Bank address or the ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi. Is it wise to add a security deposit? Up to how much is reasonable? Does it affect reservations in any way? I read that the client does not have to actually pay anything unless thd host makes a damage claim. Is that so?
    I would like Vacasa listings to stop showing up. I come to AirBnB for individually owned homes not for Vacasa. There are so many Vacasa listings, all with the same canned descriptions, that it makes AirBnB lists look like spam. Additionally, Vacasa fails ... Latest reply by Jessica1233