What Hosts are saying

Hello, I add my Levi cabin your site. You tell that service fee is 3 %. My prize per night 1500 € and customer pays 1740€ and I get 1440 €. Your fee is over 17 %. I think is not fair for the customer, how can I change that? Br Erkki Siltala Latest reply by Sarah977
    Where do I see this voucher? got and email about it some time ago and have not been able to see it anywhere. Hope it is not expired. The place i am interested in booking is instant booking so do not want to book and then there is no voucher. Latest reply by Sarah977
    I'm still new to airbnb but have had 40-45 guest in the past 6 months. All in all the guest have been great but I did have one guest that contacted me 52 times within a 4 night stay. She took wonderful care of the house but was not able to problem solve... Latest reply by Mark1577
    I just had a guest that didn't run dishwasher, towels, left trash in piles not bagged, pulled 4 kitchen drawers off track and bent them and also set my pool heater 6 degrees higher then allowed.Once i send a charge through what's to stop them from leaving... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Hello, I am doing my own accounting for 2019 taxes. I have a few questions on how to file. Our cottage is open for rent from May to October, as we have to shut it down due to heavy winter conditions here. When is comes to deductions and what i can cl... Latest reply by Christine3153
    Hello, Any of you know of any reputable and reliable local cleaners in the Gilbert, AZ area? We have been renting out our vacation property there for 3 years but our current cleaners just aren’t meeting our standards. It is a 3 bed, 2 bath 1352 sq ft hous... Latest reply by Diane1200
    Hi, I am a host and I need the Airbnb VAT PDFs for my taxes. It is killing me downloading them one by one. Is there a way to download all invoices at once? Thank you a lot! Latest reply by Nico35