What Hosts are saying

I've recently hosted a couple who were courteous, polite etc etc. Pushed the envelope in terms of check in and check out times but I was very flexible.The woman was the issue I believe but was not the booker.On going in to clean I found: sheets stained wi... Latest reply by Quincy
    Dear Staff, Guest Name : ** Reservation Number : ** My guest would like change reservation to 22Jun - 19 Jul 2019 and I would like to refund money the difference of the day of stay for my guests. **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Comm... Latest reply by Quincy
    Please HELP .... I have 6 rooms listed in my calendar, but I want to change their position to refect the same position in my Channel manager page. I have searched high and dry in the settings, to alter their position but to no avail. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi!We are looking for a contact to Airbnb management. Currently, there are some discussions about tax and legal stuff in Austria about Airbnb hosts. As we have a sparkling solution for this issue, we would be glad to talk to Airbnb management. Can anybody... Latest reply by Alon1
    Hi I’ve been asked for my banks ibm number to revive payments any know what the ibm number is ?sort code or account number ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have a guest booked for the month of April at my monthly rate. Now she wants to extend her stay through the month of May. However, I already have a guest booked for two days in the middle of May. The long-term guest is fine with checking out and then ch... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0