What Hosts are saying

Hello, we recently stayed at a place where certain girl was a host. When we arrived, not only the place was dirty with some flaws but the hosting girl doesn't even live there. Some two or three guys (not sure) stay there, the girl may be a gf of one of th... Latest reply by Linda108
    I am a new host and had a fantastic experience with my first guests who stayed last week. My dilemma is that the guests who are due to arrive on 25th July want to check-in at 1am. I have suggested that they need to reserve the apartment for the 24th also,... Latest reply by Tamara253
    Hi, I had a guest request for money refund and I already accepted because I don’t want this guest to leave bad review. I am new to airbnb host. However I think she made unfair compliant of sheet smell but we checked after they left we couldn’t smell like ... Latest reply by Walee0
    Hi Everyone, I have Travel Credit of $100 that I earned for becoming a superhost for four quarters. However, I just wanted to find out if it is possible to use this trvel credit on experiences? As it is not allowing me to do the same. Would love to hear... Latest reply by Steve143
    Does anyone know of Airbnb management company or individuals who do management in the area of Duck, NC?
    Last month, I booked a three-month stay (July 1 - September 30 2018) at an AirBnB. I am currently living in the apartment now and am having a wonderful time. However, as my boyfriend will be visiting me in September, and my current apartment can only hos... Latest reply by Sophy1
    • Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 10.36.17 PM.png
    I have a five day cancellation policy. The guests were to check in today but called to say they were going to just keep driving. He mentioned getting his mi eye back but I skipped over the subject. How do I prevent a review being given...and if they make ... Latest reply by Sandra856