What Hosts are saying

i'm a host with a new listing, i have recieved the first two payments without any trouble , nothing in my payout preferences had changed yet for the third payment this message appears :PAYOUT RETURNED: Invalid account details , i re-entered all info also... Latest reply by Quincy
    • Capture.PNG
    I have been asked to provide hosting services for another airbnb host - to help with changing linen, meeting clients, exchanging keys etc. How much should I charge for this servivve - does £20 per hour sound OK or should I seek to get a percentage. Any id... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi help needed. In my calender there is alwas a whole day blocked for check in and check out, but in reality there is only half a day occupied. What do i have to do....? In the properties i noticed NO PREPERATION needed???? Thanks a lot..Sandy Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi, can someone guide me please... A guest has just messaged me that he cannot find the link to write a review re his recent stay...Ay ideas anyone..... Latest reply by Michael1505
    Hello everyone, Has anybody noticed that the " It's been viewed XXX times in the past week " tab under the booking windows, appears on selected listings? I manage 4 different accounts (new and old) and none of them show this information ..... Can anybody... Latest reply by Anastasios4
    I have a home with two self contained rooms. Is there anyway of being able to list them as two separate bookings so if I have two people who want to book for one room I can still utilise the second room? Latest reply by Marzena4
    Dear Hosts I have booked dates that I want to unblock on my listing because I have two apartments on the same listing. How can I unblock those dates to make them available to ensure that the days remain open to allow booking the other apartment. Thank you... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello - I was doing a search in Tokyo the other night (I'm currently here), and came up with a listing that was mapped in my desired location, so I proceeded to book it. Today I noticed the apartment was in Osaka, NOT Tokyo! I promptly canceled. This was ... Latest reply by Kevin-s0