What Hosts are saying

Hi everybody, I am in a similar situation. I am asked by Airbnb to transfer the money of the security deposit into the bank account of the host and then send a copy of the transfer bank receipt to them. Is that normal? It doesn't seem normal to send... Latest reply by Dimitri0
    I sent a message to someone requesting me to co-host. It shows my message is "Pending". How do I know if they got the message? Latest reply by Gina112
    I've been renting a place for a couple of months, and now I needed to extend my stay about 3 weeks. I entered the dates on the alteration page and got an increase of the price by X. But then I had to hurry out and didn't complete the alteration. A few hou... Latest reply by Andrea9
    How should I charge the Israeli taxes from israeli guests?If I have a tourist - I do not have taxes to pay.but if a Israeli citizen order my listing - I have to pay the state 17% taxes on that type of reservation.I need to charge it from the guests - so w...
    Hi Team, I recently submitted a request to stay in a home, and after 24 hours it expired. The owner has now come back and asked me to resubmit the request but it seems the dates are unavailable. Will this be freed up at some stage? Marshall Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    My listing shows a correct address, the map shows the right spot, but under 'upcoming reservations' the address shown against each booking includes an incorrect and misleading line. It'd be like 'statue of liberty, central park, NY' How do I get rid of it... Latest reply by Boba1
    I sent an offer to a potential booking at an agreed price of 917 but when she clicked on my offer and went to pay it came up saying 1010...how do I alter this in future because I lost this booking Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I have my own account which is linked to FB and LI and not to gmail. Recently my parents asked me to register them on the website as they are not very good with the PC...I tried to register with their gmail account and something went really wrong. We got ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hello is there anybody who can help enter the IBAN code Our bank IBAN is not workingHow to solve this problem Bst regargdsZAYA