What Hosts are saying

I am brand spanky new at this so.... I just had someone ask for a 3 day stay in June and I preapproved them. Straight after that I had someone ask for a 7 day stay but it overlaps with first booking. I have not heard back from first guy to say he has boo... Latest reply by Christine498
    my rental is not showing on a guest search- and i know the dates are available- i am 5 stars w 9 reviews 21810 dolphin ave panama city beach florida 32413 fyi october 2017 is totally open Latest reply by Edward-Becker0
    Hi All, Does anyone know if there is a function which allows you to set a minimum number of nights stay, but only for a particular period?For example. If I am going away between 5-15th and want to avoid a changeoever day whilst I'm away, then for this par... Latest reply by Ben180
    You did approve reservations instantly and I did not Have the chance to tell thatthe second reservation will be using 2 days from the first. In other words I amreservaing march 30 and 31 for two guest. What should I do .?I have no space for both and it... Latest reply by Kathryn102
    Hi,I recieved an email from Airbnb "express@airbnb.com" saying that my decription has been professionaly translated to French. Is this a authentic email? When clicking the link on it it asks me to log in again...If it is real I need to delete the translat... Latest reply by Kate157
    My reservation is 1182 TL in total however 1235 TL (receipt:**) is been charged from my credit card. Why? Latest reply by Linda108
    I write on my listings NO DRINKING... I would think its clear enough not to drink in my house... but not only have I had to toss out a empty can here and there but ALSO an empty six pack here and there too. How do I deal with such a situation when ( I ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello, I set up a listing and everything seems fine on my end. However when I sent the link to the listing to my friend it appears to be non existant. He get a message "This listing is no longer available". I tried the link while logged out of Airbnb and ... Latest reply by Clare0