What Hosts are saying

We have two bookings last weekend 14th April, one was paid as per usual but the other has not been paid, how do I contact Airbnb direct ?
    We have a two-family house that we plan to rent through three listings: Unit 1Unit 2Whole house We'd like to connect the calendars so that when the house is booked the calendars of Units 1 and 2 will show that the units are not available. Is this possible... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    This is my first cancelling, and I don't know what to do. My guest decided to alternate her staying after two days of check in. I offered refund and she accepted officially but I'm not sure if I have to pay her back, or it is going automatically through ... Latest reply by Jelena29
    My address is correct on my listing, but there is no place to enter the county. Airbnb is starting to collect occupancy taxes May 1 in my neighboring county. They have mistakenly assigned my property to this county. I already pay occupancy taxes myself to...
    hello! I listed my entire app yesterday, but now, if I am not logged in, I cannot find it although using many filters during the search...In ste Stats-I see 10 views. I don't know if those are my own views or not? Could you,pretty please, find my listing ... Latest reply by Otis0
    Hi Airbnb, I am trying to make a reservation in London, however I cant seem to verify my ID. Could you help me with it as I'm flying off tomorrow. RegardsRyan