What Hosts are saying

I am a new host. When posting my listing, I was not able to add the WI State Sales Tax of 5.5% or my local town hospitality tax of 4% to my listing price. When I went on Airbnb help link, it seems that Airbnb only does hospitality tax for certain cities... Latest reply by Bonnie50
    Hi, sorry for the trouble but I have this guest at my house and its suppose to be staying 2 night. Airbnb usually sent an email with the payment confirmation end a haven't received yet and they are leaving tomorrow so what, I don't receive money for th... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I am a host who has been listing several places for a while, and i am infuriated with the airbnb software bugs and there non-existant support . I have had NO PROBLEMS with guests, the problem is with airbnb and their obfuscation. what is the relizable way... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I recently changed my email address and updated my Paypal account and my Airbnb settings.However my Default payout method (Paypal) still shows pending verification. When I am due a guest payment from Airbnb I get an email with a link to claim my money or ...
    A guest has booked a weekend but under two transactions: a two night weekend has turned out to be x2 single transactions rather than one booking. She has been charged twice. She wants to still continue with the booking however she wants it to go under one... Latest reply by Helen3