What Hosts are saying

I am new here and am trying to figure out the lay of the land... when I first put my listing up, I had to block out two months because requests were coming in faster than I could handle it and AIrBnB really seemed to discourage not using Instant Booking. ... Latest reply by Maxine33
    I have a property in Italy but my bank is in the U.S. Will my payments be able to be sent to my U.S. bank and my 1099 be sent to me in the U.S.? Thank you Latest reply by Sofia234
    Hi friends, A guest's profile now says they are from the UK whereas in her original message and on her profile it originally said Taiwan. I'm slightly concerned but I can't imagine why they would do this (its apparently a married couple). It's not the s... Latest reply by Katy44
    I declined a date to host a guest and now it is blocked and I would like to re open it and allow them to say because the situation on my end changed and I am able to host them. How do I re open/approve her dates?! I’ve tried to contact Air B & B with NO r... Latest reply by Roberta2
    A local person, living a few miles from me, would like to rent out my place. The person doesn’t respond when I kindly ask why they are interested in renting my place. should I be suspicious? No rating in this person’s profile Latest reply by Roberta2