What Hosts are saying

Hey guys, any idea why Airbnb confirmation price is different to rental price? With my guest we agreed a rental price for a longer period, I confirmed the deal and all of a sudden the airbnb confirmed price is 100 EUR smaller. Any idea why? thanks Latest reply by Mary269
    I have accepted a booking for $70.00 per night for 3 nights in January. I am not getting many bookings and have now reduced myprice to $55.00 per night to attract more . I do not want to cause this existing guest not to trust me, so I must also give him... Latest reply by Annette33
    Hi everyone, there's something I don't understand in the calendar. I want to host until may 1st, then stop hosting for an undetermined period of time. How do I block the days from may 1st on? I know how to manually block them one by one, but how do I bloc... Latest reply by Helena52
    I suggested a friend as a host. She however is finding that there are sections missing when adding her profile. For example there seems to be nowhere to add a fee for extra guests. ..or space to expand on her description. She has contacted airbnb who sent... Latest reply by Clare0
    I am trying to add the local transit tax for my area to my listing. It isn't clear to me whether a) I should include that in the listing price (and recalculate my state tax payment) b) Whether AirBnb has arrangements with my specific locale or c) If ther... Latest reply by Linda108
    I haven't been getting reuqest the last vouple of months, my place has great reviews and it says it is listed, but when I do a search for my neighborhood and the price range, I'm not seeing it anywhere. Beyond that, are their any tricks to getting your l... Latest reply by Marie305
    Lately, i've been getting 3-4 star review from my guests. They tell me thye had a great stay and enjoyed there time, and dont give many specific suggestions. Usually it is the value and overall experience portions that are rated below five stars. We clean... Latest reply by Elizabeth10